Get Mila’s Gorgeous French Roll
At the Golden Globes, Mila Kunis truly dazzled in a beautiful French twist! We loved her glam look so much, we asked the woman behind her mane, TRESemme celebrity hairstylist Mara Roszak, to share her styling secrets.
- Spray TRESemme Naturals Finishing Sprayon damp hair and rough-dry with your fingers to add body.
- Section off the top and apply TRESemme 24 Hour Body Root Boost Sprayfor lift.
- After blow-drying the top, pin-curl it from front to back.
- Pull the bottom section back tightly and gather as if you are creating a pony tail.
- Twist hair upward, starting at the nape, and insert pins in a crisscross pattern at the crease.
- Undo top pin curls and tease at the root.
- Brush the top backward and tuck underneath the French twist.
- To set hair and provide a lasting hold, mist with TRESemme TRES Two Extra Hold Hairspray.
- Gently loosen hair in front for a soft finish.
Article courtesy of Harris Publications
For more great updo hair styles you’ll want to check out these related resources:
- NYFW Hairstyle Tutorial: The Row’s Twisted Updo
- Wedding Updo Hairstyles
- Prom Updo Hairstyles
- Visual Makeover’s Updo Articles
- Updo Hairstyles
- Up Do . . . How To’s
- French Twist Updo How To
po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);